What are they?
Keith stands up to his title of the UK’s #1 Fear Strategist. A fascinating man, with amazing stories to tell.
Founder of 4Networking
- What Is A Mask?
- Why Do We Wear Masks?
- Where Do They Come From?
- What Happens When We Wear A Mask?
- What Happens When We Take It Off?
- How Do We Take Them Off?
- A Simple Question
- Going Deeper
- Dealing With The Fear
- Return Of The Mask?
- A New Life
- 8 Powerful Words
- A Useful Anchor
- When Is A Mask Not A Mask?
- Where To Now?
Order by 26 September
The Masks We Wear on Kindle
Forward Through Forgiveness process
Removing The Masks hypnosis track
Rebate when ordering signed paperback later
(Get your 79p back)
Recording of my “Fear Is Your Friend” talk from GrowLive 2020
27 September onwards
The Masks We Wear on Kindle
Other ebook formats shortly after
3 October onwards
The Masks We Wear in paperback
Author Direct Signed Edition
3 October onwards
The Masks We Wear signed paperback
To pre-order your copy of The Masks We Wear on Kindle and to claim your bonuses –
- Pre-order via your local friendly Amazon site here
- Pop your name, email, and Amazon order number in the form below – note you must do this before the end of Saturday 26th!
- On Saturday 26th receive the Kindle edition direct from Amazon.
- Also on Saturday 26th, you’ll receive an email from me with a link to your secret page to grab your bonus goodies
- At busy times sometimes the server likes to take a breather, and says your form didn’t go through 🙁 Press Send again, it should go through after the server has a rest. Sorry about this!
- Once you submit the form, you’ll receive a quick confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org – if its hasn’t arrived in a few minutes, check your spam box and also consider whitelisting the address, as that’s the address which will send you the details of how to claim your goodies on Saturday.
- To qualify you must submit this form with your Amazon order number before the end of Saturday 26th September – any forms submitted after that time will not be eligible to receive the bonuses, sorry.
“You just don’t know, what you don’t know. And sometimes someone comes along and all of a sudden, it makes sense. An epiphany, a lightbulb moment. They don’t do the work for you but they guide you on the path. My deepest thanks to that someone who is the author of this very book that you hold in your hand. I truly hope you get as much from reading and working through this book as I did. Thank you Keith for lighting the way.”
– Miss H Whyment-Lester, Business Manager, London
“Keith writes honestly and candidly and speaks directly to the reader with great effect. I found the book both thought provoking and informative, yet written in a way which made it easy to read.”
– Joanna Michael, UK
“I’ve seen Keith talk at many different networking events and learnt something different each time. This book not only reinforces those lessons but teaches me more. Thank you Keith.”
– Gary Jones, Grow Marketing and Media
“Do you want to be authentic? Then The Masks We Wear is an eye-opening, potent read for you. Throughout the book you discover masks you wear unconsciously. Once they are removed you can relax into who you are and express your uniqueness; people can really get to know you, and deep and honest relationships can be built. Unmask and enjoy life!”
– Antonia Olga Daniek – Founder of “Be the Change-Maker”
“Words aren’t my best way of communication. For me it’s about feelings, and this man and this book deffo gets me right in the feels. Keith is not only a wonderful inspiring eloquent speaker but also a wonderful man and friend. He’s definitely helped me on more than one occasion and now with this book I have a little bit of him in my home as well as my heart. ”
– Miss Amy Temple, Female Empowerer
“Keith Blakemore-Noble’s understanding of the intricacies and interplay of people’s fears and emotions are very apparent throughout this excellent text.
Combined with the experience and practical knowledge Keith has gathered over many years – and through his personal professional practice, he is ideally placed and personally qualified to explore and write about this interesting topic.
A must read for those interested to discover more about the metaphorical masks that each of us wear (at least at one time or another), their importance, and what to do about them.”
– Alison Stead, Counsellor (Adv.Dip.Couns)
“I had the pleasure of being one of the first people to read this book, and while the subject can be a bit scary for some, I honestly believe it will be a great help to many. Keith has a way of making quite a difficult subject seem very easy to understand and to work through.
This book deserves your time, your attention and your best.
And you deserve this book.”
– Paul Newton, MentalTheft