Sponsorship is available either for The Keith Blakemore-Noble Radio Show, or for that one plus 5 Minute Meditation together.
There will be a maximum of 2 sponsors per episode, and sponsorship last for 1 calendar month.
At the basic level –
- You get your sponsorship message read out toward the beginning or toward the end (but not AT the end or beginning – most people just skip those!) of the KBNRS episode. You provide the words, I’ll read them out (obviously they need to meet all the usual requirements of truth, accuracy, and given these episodes are suitable for all, no profanity alas).
- You also get a mention and a link in the public show notes for each episode, as well as in the first round of social media promotion for the episode (possibly also in subsequent rounds, but that’s not guaranteed. Also, due to character limits, promotion in the Twitter posts may not be possible)
- You get a blurb on the website crediting you as a sponsor and including a link and description.
The next level up includes sponsorship of both podcasts (so twice a week).
- Due to the nature of the meditation podcast your episode doesn’t actually get read out BUT you get a full mention in the show notes and the social media promos for those episodes.
- You also get to write a blog which gets published on my main site in the blogs section, as a sponsored blog post. Naturally I reserve the right to request modifications if absolutely necessary, but that’s unlikely to happen.
- And yes, if you sponsor for multiple months, you get a blog a month.
Finally, for the top level, in addition to all of the above you also get –
- You and I will also work together to create and record a stand-alone podcast episode for you, which you can use anywhere you like (and if it’s suitable, I’ll also publish it as a KBNRS Special episode)
Remember, even though sponsorship is only for 1 month (unless you sponsor again, of course – repeat sponsorship always welcome), your advert and promotional mentions remain in the episodes and show notes for all eternity – as new people come to the show and check out older episodes, so they are more likely to encounter your advert as well.