That’s why in the episode I have brought in The Purpose Strategist Simone Vincenzi to discuss the whole topic of purpose, what it is, why it is important, and how to find yours.
Joins us as we explore –
- What a Purpose is;
- Discover the 7 steps to finding your purpose in life Click To TweetWhy life is better off when you find yours;
- The 7 steps to finding YOUR purpose;
- What most people do not realise about purpose;
and so much more.
Simone Vincenzi, known as The Italian Stallion of the speaking industry, is the co-founder of GTeX Community, the Lead Facilitator of Explode Your Coaching Business, and has been featured on TEDx (with a talk titled “Sleeping With Your Clients”). He is recognised as one of the most influential Migrant Entrepreneurs in the UK and awarded Speaker Of The Year 2016 by the ACPTC.
Over the last 12 months, he has spoken in front of 5,000 individuals, which included sharing the stage with Les Brown, John C. Maxwell, Simon Sinek, Trent Shelton, Jamie Smart and many more.
He works with speakers, leaders and business owners helping them creating effective presentations, events, and seminars that will add 5 to 6 figures to their bottom line, without compromising their integrity and developing a unique bond with their clients.
Also Worth Checking Out –
- Keith’s 6 Step Model For Change
- Happy Skyscraper Day
- New Year Resolutions : Why Yours Will (Probably) Fail