It’s time to discover the art of Balanced Living.
After sacrificing 26 consecutive Christmases to the gods of retail and hospitality, my guest Colin Symington-Bailey now works full time supporting others to realise a more fulfilling work-life balance – he call it The Art of Balanced Living, and that’s what we are discussing in this episode!
Joins us as we explore –
- It always seems impossible until it's done - Nelson Mandela Click To TweetWhy and how to work smarter not harder.
- Stress awareness and the reptilian brain.
- The 3 different types of goals.
- Lessons from a Pearl Jam song.
Colin is the bestselling author of “What DO You Think?” and the founder of CS-BCoaching and The Art of Balanced Living. Colin is a professional Mentor, Life Strategist and Eating Psychology Coach, and a certified consultant within the world-renowned Proctor Gallagher Institute – personally mentored by Bob Proctor. Colin is a CPD Accredited Coach, a qualified NLP Practitioner, and a Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner. He is also certified in ‘The Science of Happiness’ through Berkeley, University of California.
Colin recently contributed to the global event, Winspiration Day, which also featured Bob Proctor and Blain Bartlett, amongst others…
Also Worth Checking Out –
- Keith’s 6 Step Model For Change
- The Problem Now That G.O.T. Has Finished…
- Phobias : Why Do We Have Them?