- Do you feel as though nothing seems to go right for you – or even worse, that you keep getting the things you don’t want?
- Do you focus on negative thoughts – i.e. is your glass always half empty instead of half full?
- Do you feel as though nothing you want in life is actually acheivable?
- Do you wish you could get rid of those annoying inner voices telling you “you can’t do it” or “you are not good enough” or “you will never succeed”?
- Do you wish that you could take control of your health and body, without having to spend a fortune or spend every waking hour down the gym or craving your favourite forbidden foods?
You are far from alone. Which is why I have teamed up with two other Scottish experts to do something a little different.
What are we doing? That’s what we’re discussing in this episode – join us to find out more!
Award-winning coach, international speaker, multi-time best-selling author, hypnotist, occasional magician, and writer of this post, Keith spent his first 40 years suffering from several phobias including being terrified of speaking with strangers. After one incident too many, he started studying and training in NLP & hypnosis to conquer his own issues, found he was rather good at it, and changed careers (aided by redundancy at just the right moment after 20 years in IT). He helps people transform their deepest fears into their greatest strengths, and having helped over 5,000 people across 5 continents, he is the UK’s #1 Fear Strategist.