Have you ever wished that you could live a contented and stress free life?
Then you are in the right place, because that is what my guest this episode helps people to do.
Join me as I chat with The Survival Coach David “The Heff” Heffernan about how to –
- appreciate that forgiveness is something that we should all do and that it is the most rewarding action;
- have an understanding of how to make peace with your decisions, both good and bad;
- recognise the triggers of stress;
- make a start on embracing fear;
- know that you are unique and so every path is different – there is no purpose served by comparing ourselves to others.
and so much more.
Award-winning coach, international speaker, multi-time best-selling author, hypnotist, occasional magician, and writer of this post, Keith spent his first 40 years suffering from several phobias including being terrified of speaking with strangers. After one incident too many, he started studying and training in NLP & hypnosis to conquer his own issues, found he was rather good at it, and changed careers (aided by redundancy at just the right moment after 20 years in IT). He helps people transform their deepest fears into their greatest strengths, and having helped over 5,000 people across 5 continents, he is the UK’s #1 Fear Strategist.