It has been said that we are all 1 – 2 paycheques away from potential homelessness.
There are huge numbers of homeless people up and down the country, in all our cities, towns, and even villages.
My guest this week is, along with several other business leaders and more, deliberately sleeping rough on October 15th to help to raise awareness of the plight of the homeless, and to raise funds for charities which provide much-needed support to the homeless.
Join us in this episode as we discuss, amongst other things –
- How close we all are to becoming homeless
- The real reasons so many are homeless (and it’s probably not what you are thinking)
- What we can each do to help
- How society, government, and councils are letting the homeless down
- Why he is going homeless for a night